Hola!

Hola!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Experiencing an outpouring which I cannot fathom

"So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver" (2 Corinthians 9:7). ...

I have always thought of this verse in light of tithing. Giving to the church.

But lately as I watch my friends work so long and hard on my behalf it dawned on me............they are putting on this benefit cheerfully. They WANT to do something nice for me. They don't do it grudgingly at all............or out of necessity............they do it because they care for me.

I don't care if I get a penny. It is the heart with which they give which blows me away. They want nothing in return. There are no strings attached. They are not doing it because it is their "duty."

They are doing it because they care.

WOW!!

No comments: