Hola!

Hola!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ramblings from someone registered as an Independent

I have been exposed to an extremely left wing liberal democrat. I have never really known one up close and personal. I think I was appalled at all the name calling and Republican bashing. I admit I have always leaned a little right so I will say that up front. I also am kind of a jokester but got a rude awakening when I commented on this person's facebook page. Mostly funny things but they didn't take it that way. First. They put a little blurb on their wall on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I simply commented......Martin Luther King was a Republican!!!! The comment set a feeding frenzy amongst their friends. Who is this Maigaard person? How dare she say something like that? What? You have got to be kidding me. Then there was a discussion on their wall about the Canadian Health Care system. I commented that Jeff and I talked to a man from Canada who loved their health care system. I got a message from this person that asked me to NEVER comment on their wall again. What? You are kidding again, right? I was AGREEING with you. They told me they didn't agree with us "republicans" and also could not understand my religious beliefs. I didn't understand that either because I am registered Independent and I have never EVER talked with this person about my religion views. So this is what I think about most democrats. They think they are right. You cannot disagree with them. They think you are stupid and you cannot joke about politics. On another note. I have a lot of Republican friends. However, sometimes the Republicans can be just as bad. Examples. I see so many anti-Obama people who will pick up on any little thing he does and lambast him. Look!! He bowed to an Arab!!! Look!! He's a Muslim! Look He's weak.....he's evil........it's his fault the economy is where it is today!!! Republicans are looking for any thing he says to analyze for hidden meanings and agendas. So what's so wrong with heathcare reform?? If someone in this country had my type of cancer and they didn't have insurance? Screwed!!! Why can't we make it so the insurance companies are not the ones in power? Why did they deny me a PET scan three times before they finally said ok. But I guess the bigger question is why does it cost $5000 to get a PET scan? Why does my Neulasta shot cost $3500. It is a little syringe of medicine. Does it come from Antartica so it is hard to get? Oh, I have to pay for research? OK> Let's see. I totally think the illegals need to get out!! Come to America the right way, pay taxes and you can stay. And learn English!!! I no longer want to have to choose between English and Spanish on the phone systems......ATMs I agree. Super rich people......ok, pay a little more. But half of your income!!?? Be real!! And this is my super irk!! People who have the best cell phones. Live in a nice home. Drive nice cars. Both parents are not working so they get food stamps and other subsidies. Work people. Work. Our country cannot afford to pay people who choose not to work. We have so many more things to worry about then paying people who work the system.

No comments: