Hola!

Hola!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why you should always be KIND to people

A couple of days ago I was going to put as my Status something like this........... For those of you who want to be mean or sarcastic to my girls, I want you to think about this before you do. Their Papa died six months ago and their mama is undergoing some wicked cancer treatment. They may seem alright but I know they have lots of stress on them.....so be kind. Then I got to thinking. I wonder what everyone is going through? Maybe someone has been laid off from a job. Maybe someone is going through a difficult separation. Maybe someone had someone embezzle a fortune from their business. Maybe someone doesn't have enough money. Maybe someone just got diagnosed with an illness. Maybe someone got bullied online. Maybe someone works for a tyrannt. Maybe someone's car broke down or they are late for an appointment or they are fat and ugly!!! It doesn't matter!! We are all dealing with something so everyone!!! BE KIND!!

No comments: